Dec 7, 2008

Christmas upon us.

It's that time of year "again". Even though I adore the true message of Christmas this time of the season brings out the Jeckle and Hyde in me. I revere the story of the nativity and the holy truth of it's meaning. I detest the shoping and hub-bub. I love and enjoy the fellowship with friends and family. I hate all the extra hassle at work and home. I love picking the "cool gifts" but I dread going to get them. I love Christmas songs especially any done by Karen Carpenter. If GOD made a more wonderfull voice He kept it for Himself. However, if I hear "Jingle bell rock"one more time...I may climb a clock tower with a bazooka. But.... all in all....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

The problem is we start seeing Christmas right after Halloween. You kinda start getting tired of it.