Dec 2, 2008

I have the answer

Guns. Guns are the answer. What's the question, you ask? Everything, I reply. Guns are the answer to most of society's ills. No, I'm not taking an anti-gun stance here. Quite the contrary. I say that all Americans, I'm taliking Americans born in America, raised in America and will eventually be six-feet-down-toes-up under good old American soil, these fine Americans should be issued a firearm at birth. They should have their first picture taken at the hospital with their "little friend" at their fingertips, unloaded of course.
I can see the photo album for the kid, starting with the hospital shots and moving to:
Junior nursing the barrel of his 44 magnim pacifier;
here's Junior at 9 months learning to walk with his pump shotgun;
aww, look. Here's Junior at 22 months posing with his new cap and Uzi.

The old west was won with guns. The Civil War was fought and won (or lost, depending on geography) with guns. The American Revolution, two World Wars, Korea...all won with guns.
If I confront a burgler or robber, and have a gun in my hand, chances are he won't make that stupid decision to follow through with his evil plans.

It's not only a God-given right to own a gun but a birthright, almost a necessity in these times.

No comments: