Jul 22, 2008

Columbia the contest: may I?

Columbia: Not just a disintegrated space shuttle.

Columbia: Sherman could have done better!

Columbia: This ain't frickin' Missouri!

Columbia: Cocks Rule! (perhaps a good one for the g&l crowd)

Columbia: Who you lookin' at $#*&!@&$!!

Columbia: Is ten miles from Irmo (I actually saw that one years ago)

Columbia: Looks Good in a Cracked Rear View.

Columbia: Live it, Love it, move somewhere else!

Columbia: We've got Spurrier now, redneck!


Lot's of good ones LR. The Big Sweaty...now that's funny and true.

My sincerest apologies for all the cheap shots I took at your wonderful city by the Zoo. And to any Clumbians I may have offended...yes I am aware that I-26 runs the hell out of your steamy burg as well.

As you might hear in the backwoods up this way...yall come when ye can.

No comments: