Aug 9, 2008

Peeeeelion Peeeeeenut Festival

Tamika: "Reporting live from the Pelion Peanut Festival is our very own Harvey Hooper...Harv, what's going on out there tonight?"

Harvey: "Hi Tamika, we're in Pelion for the peanut festival"

Tamika: "Right Harv...so what's happening?"

Harvey: "They're selling peanuts" (silence)

Tamika: "Er...is there a big crowd out there tonight?"

Harvey: "Yeah, big crowd, big crowd...all eating peanuts" (silence)

Tamika: "Well, uh, Harvey, Did you try some of the famous Pelion peanuts?"

Harvey: "Yup" (dead air type of silence)

Tamika: "Er, okay...I'll bet they were really tasty, right?"

Harvey: "Too salty"

Tamika: "Yeah, I'll bet they were delicious. You're just gonna have to bring back some for everyone here in the newsroom"

Harvey: "Too salty"

Tamika: "So Harvey, it looks like another big crowd this year"

Harvey: "My feet are swelling"

Tamika: "The crowds, Harvey. Is that a carnval ride I see behind you there?"

Harvey: "Yeah, it's called the Salt Lick ride...my arms are swelling now"

Tamika: "Bands...any bands playing tonight?"

Harvey: "Yeah...Morton and the Old Salts. My foot just exploded"

Tamika: "Well, that was a live report from..."

Harvey: "I feel like the Dead Sea"

Tamika: "er...uhh...reporting live from the Pelion Peanut..."

Harvey: "It's raining...I'm melting...melting...mel"

Tamika: "Thanks Harv. And when we come back, the opening ceremonies in China"

To commercial.

No comments: