Aug 20, 2008

A couple of things from the in basket:


Life indeed has been good...good friends, good family, good times. We're blessed beyond belief.

"Fort Reid" is an awesome place and I was happy to do my infinitesimal part. However, the ultimate hat tip should go to G.T. Reid. He was there for all of the back breaking work. Brotherly love at a high level IMHO. He is pictured here in the middle, sandwiched by a couple of McArthur Street hooligans.



On other fronts: We welcome new fixer/weaver AKA Robbie to the fold. At last report, he was still fighting chronic heartburn owing to his many trips to Tuckers and the consumption of Jack's ubiquitous gravy. We look forward to his reflux induced postings. As an aside, Robbie has a PHD (Parker High Diploma) and was in fact a drummer in that award winning band. I can still hear them playing the Budweiser Theme Song and Tiger Rag.

And, of course, the drummers always got the chicks.

Reid's dredging up Joe Walsh made me think of one of my favorites of his...and being that AKA will be posting from the City...I give you this:





No comments: