Dec 12, 2008

Arkanside for Blagojevich?

The mainstream media is pushing the talking point that Gov. Blagojevich is unstable and maybe riding the "insane train". If I was the governor I would make a point that everyone knows that I would never under any circumstance take my own life. These tactics were the very ones favored by the Clintons for their adversaries in Arkansas. It was called the "nuts and sluts" defense. The Clinton's practically filled graveyards with this tactic. Allegations were not answered, their proponents were smeared and defamed with charges that they were "delusional" or misguided. If that didn't work then they appeared to commit suicide. After all they were unstable. It is no coincidence that Rahm Emmanuel is working for Obama. He filled the same position for the Clinton's. The same tactics are at work here as in Arkansas. This is not by chance. Therefore if I was mister "goingtojailovich" and wanted to keep breathing, I would cooperate and grab my ankles. This a skill he needs to master in the future anyway. For those who do know the term Arkanside ....it is suicide with a little help!


Actual road sign near Newberry SC made famous in the 90s. You just can't make this stuff up.






2 comments:

Thomas Lawrence said...

Billy Jeff for Un Secretary!

Danny Wright said...

Reminds me of an article I read about one of Bill's old "friends". Pine Bluff lake it seems receded a little during a dry spell revealing his friends decaying carcass. He was wrapped in chains, his feet were in concrete, he had 75 stab wounds, and 3 shots to the head. The police were quoted as saying it was the worst case of suicide they'd ever seen.