Nov 20, 2008

Re: Worst songs and guilty pleasures

T. Durham, "these revelations" could possibly prevent you from challenging the Obamatron in 12. On the other hand, your walk in closet jam packed with 50 + years of skeletons of all types...certainly would be tough to overcome.

And I must take issue with The Grassroots being called a bubble gum group. According to this site, the roots don't qualify. While I must admit Sooner or Later is quite wussified.

But it don't hold a candle to Rock me Gently. Andy Kim should have been jailed for that sacrilege. As an aside, I think I accused Reid here of knowing Andy Kim's astrological sign.

And yes, Fly Robin Fly will send you screaming to the vomitorium...now, but in those glassy eyed days of powdered noses and window pane judgement, FRF was high art.

Fly Robin Fly
Up Up to the Sky.

Sheer poetry.

No comments: