Nov 12, 2008

A few of my favorites and a trivial pursiut...

Debbie Schlussel muses over why the P-EOTUS hasn't hustled on down to Five-O and taken care of Grandmother Dunham's funeral. Hard hitting commentary alert.

From a month ago: Junk Science takes on T Boone Pickens, wind generated electricity and underlying motives.

Fred Reed is an equal opportunity offender. Wade on in if you dare to Fred on Everything.

Jonah Goldberg questions GWB's conservative credentials. Was George Bush a Conservative President?

Great time waster: Assembler! I stopped at level 9. And it was hard to stop.

Update: I made it all the way to the 19th and last level. Level 16 or 17 took a while for me figure out. I am easily entertained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Larry, thanks for visiting my blog today. Pickens is an interesting duck. Many, many people in West Texas despise the man. He's working a deal to pipe water from the Ogalala acquafer to the DFW Metroplex, and the people of Lubbock, TX are in desperate need of that water. He's doing it to pad his pocket, of course.

Cool blog!