Sep 9, 2008

Out of the abyss and into the quagmire...

After a small break from either reading blogs or writing in one, I return to the relative obscurity of MTH. I'll post a Brandonfile later today that further studies the not so romantic side of of the cotton generation.

Meanwhile, I plan to stay awake tonight for the unveiling of this contraption. Some say it will unlock the mysteries of the universe, others say it will act as a time machine that could become a portal for extraterrestrials to come through. If the latter is the case, then I say we construct a LaPetomane thru-way. Our visitors better bring a "shit-load of dimes".

Update: Another opinion is that the start up of the Collider will result in the creation of a "black hole" that will in no time flat swallow up the earth.

Crap! I was going to plant a tree today. Well forget that!

No comments: