Aug 29, 2008

Er...please pardon me, but...

...I must take issue with the views of my esteemed co-author and very good friend on his recent posting (It's not a pretty scene down on the floor of the DNC August 27). To judge ones looks, I feel that you should take the subject's appearance in context with the surroundings. The 2008 Democratic Convention from Denver has been a hoorah-fest for all those folks who want to save the planet, feed the hungry (remember the gov.cheese program?), heal the sick (medicaid/medicare), raise the dead (stem cell research, anyone?) and make the little girls talk outta their heads. That's right. He's the one, the one they call...but I'm getting off track here.
We're talking female hotties, or rather the lack of female hotties at the DNC. All these democratic women have had to dress for the show and the show is not a day at the beach. To find what these women looked like away from the stuffy environs of the political arena, we followed them to...where else...the beach.
Now I must agree with my esteemed, yet misguided, cohort on how these women look in this political setting. Pelosi, Senators Amy Klobuchar and Claire McCaskill, Madeline Albright and Hillary all dressed for the ball, so to speak and they might not appear very attractive to the untrained eye. But in the right setting, boys-hold your applause! Let's take a look at some convention shots to illustrate this point, shall we?

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi

I agree that Nancy (may I call you Nancy? No?) that Sen Pelosi looks older, more 'politician=like' in this recent shot.
Now, check her out in this beach blanket bingo setting:



A real hottie, right? Oh yeah! I wish they all could beat California girls!
But enough of the crappy convention shots. Let's get straight to the 'meat' of the matter, so to speak.

How about this babe, Sen Amy Klobuchar from Minnesota. This midwest farmer's daughter really makes me feel alright!




Got your blood boiling yet? I thought so.
Remember that iron lady from the Clinton admin, Madeline Albright? She can sit on my lap anytime like a good secretary (of state) should:



Let's take a look at another fine-assed senator, this time from the great state of Missouri. Sen Clair McCaskell - show me baby!


Now I know why she was cited by the New York Times to be among the seventeen most likely women to become the first female president!

On that subject, the woman who really, really wanted to be the first Femprez has taken up a new pastime since losing to the 'real' savior in the primaries. None other than the queen of the Rose Law Firm, Hillary:



Buff Hillary says "I will not lose to another man ever again!"

But you know that I saved the best for last.
The senator who turns heads, who has all the suitors waiting in line, the senator who will drive you home, none other than:




I think I've made my point.

1 comment: